We have been helping our clients analyze requirements, specify functionalities, build and test software systems for over 15 years. Being located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, means that many locations can be reached within a few hours. Whether on-site or completely remote, highest satisfaction has kept our customers coming back.
dbc have helped clients with artificial intelligence (AI), Data Science, Machine Learning (ML) and project management as well as business analysis services to optimize IT integration and transformation needs. Our current focus is on Cyber Security (Splunk), ML and Data Science (Python, large scale SQL), SOA/EAI with MQ and XML technologies.
Coaching and Training services (in German or English)
- Machine Learning and Data Science with Python
- XML technologies in integration projects (XML, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, XPath)
- Service Oriented Architecture and service design, e.g. REST Api
- How to use IBM Websphere ESB, Integration Designer, Process Designer
- IBM Integration Bus, IBM Integration Toolkit
- Can start as a one-day assessment
- From small to large size, including detailed planning and tracking using tools like MS Project
- Track record in managing IT carve-out programs
- Moderation of Workshops
- Requirement Specification
- Requirement Management
Specification of Software Systems, Interfaces, Services
- Architectural Specification
- Interface Specification
- Service Definitions including XSDs
- Finding the rightly tailored quality assurance processes for your project demands
- Test automation with state machines in Python
Sometimes an existing solution can not be maintained any more, because the technology it was built with is outdated or not appropriate any more.
Scripting and coding
- Scripting is a powerful approach to quickly achieve results to make (engineering) life easier. Recent projects used Visual Basic (VBS and VBA) and Python.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Cooperation with Hauck IT UG (“haftungsbeschränkt”) in the area of EAI, Python, J2EE and Websphere Application Servers.